Helfrich's Springs Grist Mill is a historic grist mill located at Whitehall Township, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania along Jordan Creek. It was built in 1807, and is a three-story, fieldstone mill and measures approximately 30 feet wide and 58 feet deep. It has a slate roof. The Township of Whitehall acquired the property by eminent domain in 1963. The building is owned and operated by the Whitehall Historical Preservation Society, who began restoring it in 1984. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.
The world's a big place.