Haines Mill, also known as Haines Mill Museum, is a historic grist mill located at South Whitehall Township, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. It was built about 1840, and is a four-story, stone building with a slate covered gambrel roof. It is three bay by three bay, 42 feet by 46 feet, 9 inches. The interior was rebuilt after a disastrous fire in 1908. A three-story brick addition was built in 1930, with a lean-to roof. Atop the main roof is a cupola. It remained in full operation until 1957. Today, Haines Mill is operated as a partnership between the County of Lehigh, which owns and maintains the site, and the Lehigh County Historical Society, which provides public tours. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1981.
The world's a big place.